1. Competitors do not pay entryroom (for the day of them competitions) if registered for at least one competition. But without a seat.
2. Entry to any event is paid in advance online and the fee is non-refundable or transferable from the time payment is made. This also applies to spectator tickets.Spectator tickets are nominative and cannot be transferred to other people. And you have to show up at the Napels Open box office, with an identification document.
3. Competitors and (competitors’ guardians) if under the age of 18, must note that they compete at their own risk. No claims will be accepted for any illness or injury suffered by participants during the competition or any warm-up period. By participating in any event, the competitor/participant assumes all risks of personal injury and insurance. The organisers, Dance Management and their owners/administrators cannot and will not be held responsible for any injuries or illnesses suffered during the competition. Loss, theft or damage to attendees/attendees’ personal belongings during the event is also the responsibility of the attendee and not the organizers or venue.
4. All participants and (participants’ guardians) if under the age of 18, Spectators, agree that the rights to any compensation arising from such event recording of television coverage, live streaming, photography, shall vest in TM’s licensee NAPLES OPEN & NAPLES OPEN DANCE FESTIVAL (the organisers) and no competitor, guardian of a competitor or association will have any claim against the organisers, the television company, the video streaming producer or the DVD producer.
5. Competitors participating in age-restricted events must comply with the age restrictions listed for the event. This age limit applies to both people, if dancing as a couple, and each or both people must meet the age criteria on the day the entered competition takes place. Further information can be found in the BDC rules and IDF rules.
6. Late registration may be accepted at the discretion of the organizers. All attendees who register late will incur a 50% fee per event and the fee will be non-refundable or transferable from the time payment is made.
7. Participants in training events and TRAINING CAMP, managed in part by Dance Management partners, will have to pay 50% of the package fee. Fees are non-refundable and non-transferable from the moment payment is made and the organizer may request 100% of the payment even in the event of cancellation.
8. Obtaining a visa is not the responsibility of the organizers and if an entry visa is not granted in time for the event, the entry fee is non-refundable or transferable from the time payment is made.
9. The decisions of the organizers, Dance Management, are final on all matters.
We inform you that it is absolutely forbidden to bring animals into the Ariston hotel and Ariston Congress Center.